Booking - What you Need to Know
Free soft drinks with meals for pupils & free wine for adults *
(please see hotel descriptions for possible variations)
Free trip hoodies for all pupils and staff *
Ski Lessons: 6x5 hours ski instruction (5x5 hours for 8 days by coach and 7 days by air).
Ski helmets for all students and adults
Free use of a pre-paid mobile phone whilst in resort
Fully comprehensive insurance cover with no excesses
Hotel-based Resort Management Service
Hire of good quality skis, boots and poles for 6 days
5 or 6 day ski pass
100% Price Guarantee (based on the number of participants agreed)
* valid for bookings for 2021 and must be explicitly included on your quotation
Return travel from your school (mainland UK) to your resort plus use of your coach in resort subject only to drivers’ hours
Ferry or Eurotunnel crossings (at our discretion)
6 nights full-board accommodation plus dinner on last day before departure (5 nights for 8 day trips)
1 free place per 8 paying passengers on a 49-seater coach
Modern, full specification coach with seatbelts, reclining seats, toilet, DVD player and drinks facilities (for the continental part of the journey)
Additional coach safety measure: on your last ski day ST4 now, where necessary, automatically provides a transfer by local coach both to the slopes in the morning and back from the slopes in the afternoon to ensure that your drivers are well rested for the return night journey home. The provision of this free service is entirely at our discretion; timings and places of pick-up and drop-off are organised exclusively by ST4 and may be arranged by private hire or ski bus.
Free coach to UK airport based on a minimum of 30 full paying passengers (mainland UK)
Return flights from a London-area airport including taxes and charges (Excluding UK Air Passenger Duty for 16s and over)
Transfers from airport to resort and return
6 nights full board accommodation (5 nights for 7 day trips) and one night half board accommodation (last meal is breakfast on last day)
1 free place per 10 paying passengers
- Breakfast buffet
- Single-course hot lunch or packed lunch with soft drink (please see hotel descriptions for details)
- 3-course dinner with soft drink and salad buffet
Please refer to the brochure for variations and full details. For hotels listed in this price list, you will receive a full description of the hotel you wish to book along with details of meals in that hotel.
The meals in Spain and Andorra are copious. Mostly buffet style with a substantial variety and choice of courses. Even at lunchtime, 2 courses are mostly served and there is often a choice of dishes.
A preview visit to the resort you have booked. ST4 pays for transportation from continental airport (usually a rental car), 2 nights HB accomodation and a 1 day lift pass. The party leader will pay for her/his own flights.
ST4 will provide a party leader with a £400 credit towards the ST4 Easter lnspection Visit where we will visit many of our great quality hotels and spend at least 4 days skiing.
ST4 will provide a party leader with a £400 credit towards an ASCL Course.
Please enquire for prices for accompanying adults.
- Meals en route
- Ski test and badges which, if required, must be paid for in advance on final invoice
- Ski Coach Tours: 40 full-paying passengers
- Air Tours: 30 full-paying passengers
- Supplements are payable for smaller groups. Please refer to the table below for the applicable supplements for Ski Coach groups with less than 40 paying persons. Please also see the section “Small Groups” in “Booking-What You Need To Know” on page 114.
If you have departed the UK on a Friday, you will leave your resort on Friday a week later and arrive back in the UK on a Saturday. lf you have departed the UK on a Saturday, you will leave your resort on a Saturday and arrive back in the UK on a Sunday. Adjustments may need to be made for Christmas and New Year Departures.
On occasion, we are able to obtain double-decker coaches with a capacity of up to 85 seats. However double-decker coaches are rarely up to the same standard as single-decker coaches. Generally they are older, more difficult to manoeuvre and luggage space is more limited. We therefore recommend you to avoid them. Double-decker coaches are, however, more expensive and we therefore charge a supplement of £30 per person per tour for all trips using a double-decker. Please see the table below for supplements charged in a 49-seater coach if you have less than 40 full-paying passengers. This charge is per paying passenger and simply covers the net cost of empty seats.
Generally on Saturday or Sunday arriving back in the UK one week later. Adjustments may need to be made for Christmas and New Year.
A names list must be provided by all parties travelling by air immediately your Booking Form is submitted or your first deposit is paid, whichever is the sooner. Aircraft seats cannot be reserved for you without this information. lf we do not receive this information on time, we will need to charge the difference between the cost of seats on the date we should have received the names list and the cost of seats on the date that we actually do receive the names list. The Names List you can find at "Teacher's Information" to download.
How to guarantee your free places (travel by coach only)
Once we have received your 1st and 2nd deposits we will guarantee your free places on this basis, subject to a maximum decrease of 15% in the number of full-paying persons, based on a minimum number (40) required for travel by coach. In this case, your group must still pay a small numbers supplement to cover the cost of empty coach seats. Furthermore, you are not able to guarantee extra free places (see below) by paying 1st and 2nd deposits for 43 persons. These special, concessionary offers do not apply to travel by air.
Extra free places
Please see “Your Package” for free place ratio. We can usually grant a 6th free place for groups, which have 43 full-paying passengers at the time of final payment. Please note that this extra free place must be agreed with us in writing at the time of booking and cannot be granted at a later stage. A 6th free place is only available on a 49-seater coach and no other concessions can be combined with a 6th free place.
The supplement charged for snowboard equipment and for specialist snowboard instruction is £49 per person. lt is considerably more complicated to run a snowboard or mixed snowboard and skiing tour than a skiing only tour. For this reason, please speak to our Bristol office for detailed advice on this subject. In any case, you will need to book at least one extra instructor at extra charge.
A second deposit of £80 (£130 for air groups) must be paid no less than 10 weeks after your first depostits are due. lf you pay deposits (but do not send a Booking Form) to secure your booking, this automatically means that you accept the company’s Booking Conditions, details of which are posted on www.skiteam4.com. You will be given a special access code to read and/or download the Booking Conditions. lf you submit a Booking Form (but do not pay deposits) to secure your booking, this automatically means that, in the event of subsequent cancellation, you are liable to pay the full first and second deposits on the dates they are due as they apply to air and coach travel respectively and a cancellation charge.
A standard charge of £140 applies which covers the higher cost of adult ski passes and the adult supplement charged by hotels in 3 or 4-bedded rooms. Additional supplement for twin rooms (per adult): £40. The total supplement in twin rooms is therefore £180.
lf your Ski Coach group numbers are lower than 40 full paying passengers, the following options are available to you:
A. You can book your own coach and pay the supplement listed in the table on page 113 under the heading “Coach Sizes & Supplements for Smaller Groups”.
B. Alternatively, you can book as a small group at a fixed price. In this case, no small numbers supplement will apply. The main points in respect of the “Small Groups” Option B are:
- You will share a coach with another group at our discretion.
- We will do our best to ensure that you travel to a ski area of your choice. Should this not be possible, we will accommodate you in a resort of similar size, standard etc and in a hotel of similar standard.
- The usual free place ratio of 1:8 applies. Please refer to Booking Conditions for further information. lf you would like to book option B, please contact us for a detailed offer.
As part of our total commitment to safety we include ski helmets for all students and adults in our packages.
Ski Pass Extension
SkiTeam4 does not charge youth lift pass supplements for over 15s as long as no more than 1/3rd of the students in the group is over 15 at time of travel. Please note, however, that students aged 18 or over on the day of departure will have to pay the adult lift pass supplement.
Our all-in package price includes full insurance cover provided by major underwriters. The policy includes a 24 hours-a-day international rescue and medical assistance cover. A brief summary of the main areas covered is: Loss of Deposit/Cancellation, Curtailment Charges, Redundancy, Emergency Medical and Hospitalisation and other expenses, Personal Accident, Departure Delay, Missed Departure, Departure Day Cancellation, Personal Possessions (Passport, Money, etc), Personal Liability, Legal Expenses, Skis, Sticks and Bindings, Ski Boards, Delay or Damage to own ski equipment, Ski Pack, Piste Closure, Avalanche. There are no excesses. A detailed policy will be sent to you subsequent to booking.
We are required by the Austrian Package Travel and Holiday Regulations, and according to the UK Package Travel and Holiday Regulations to provide security for the monies that you pay in advance for your ski trip and for your repatriation in the unlikely event of our insolvency. Team4 Travel GmbH is licensed and bonded by the Austrian Federal Ministry for Digital and Economic Affairs for each and every passenger it carries by air or surface. On top of this, all of our coach trips are ABTA bonded. It is a requirement that we also publish the following information:
- Austrian government: Business and tour operator license details authority; City council of Innsbruck, Gisa-code 212 64 597
- Bank Guarantor/ Hedger providing the security: Österreichische Hotel- und Tourismusbank, 1010 Wien, Parkring 12a/8/5
- Administrator Liquidator in Austria, acting on behalf of the Austrian Federal Ministry for Digital and Economic Affairs, in respect of refunds and repatriation: TVA-Tourismusversicherungsagentur GmbH, Baumannstrasse 9, 1030 Wien, 24 hour Emergency number: +43 1 361 90 77 44, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our coach package holidays are financially protected by way of a bond held by ABTA – The Travel Association, 30 Park Street, London, SE1 9EQ, www.abta.com
- All the package holidays we advertise are financially protected and comply with ABTA's financial criteria for membership.
Team4 Travel GmbH (GmbH = limited liability company) (trading as: SkiTeam4 and Team4Travel Educational Tours)
Tel 0043 512 551350
Company number: FN 333247w (Companies’ Register at the Provincial Court of Tirol (Landes- als Handelsgericht Innsbruck], Innsbruck, Austria)
VAT no: ATU65265624
Licensed as a travel agent and tour operator by the Provincial Government of Tirol (Tiroler Landesregierung) on behalf of the Austrian Federal Government (Österreichische Bundesregierung)
Licensed as a bonded tour operator by the Federal Ministry of Digital and Economic Affairs (Bundesministerium für Digitalisierung und Wirtschaftsstandort), Vienna Supervisory authority: City Council of Innsbruck (Aufsichtsbehörde: Magistrat der Stadt Innsbruck)
Member of the of the Tirolean Chamber of Commerce (Wirtschaftskammer Tirol) and Austrian Chamber of Commerce (Wirtschaftskammer Österreich)
Section: Tourism and Leisure Industry (Sparte Tourismus- und Freizeitwirtschaft) Professional Group: Travel Industry (Travel Agency and Tour Operator) (Fachgruppe Reisebüros)
All licences granted in Austria.
Team4Travel GmbH (trading as SkiTeam4 and Team4Travel Educational Tours)
Unit 5-6, Eclipse Office Park
High Street · Staple Hill
Bristol BS16 5EL
Tel 01179 575148
- Consumers also have the possibility to make complaints via the EU online arbitration platform: http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
- You may also make complaints directly to our company: email@example.com
Austrian Travel Agencies and Tour Operators are subject to the following Austrian Regulations
- Gewerbeordnung 1994, insbesondere § 94 Z 56 und § 126: siehe http://www.ris.bka.gv.at/GeltendeFassung.wxe?Abfrage=Bundesnormen&Gesetzesnummer=10007517
- Reisebüro-Verordnung: siehe http://www.ris.bka.gv.at/GeltendeFassung.wxe?Abfrage=Bundesnormen&Gesetzesnummer=20002480
- Pauschalreiseverordnung: siehe https://ris.bka.gv.at/GeltendeFassung.wxe?Abfrage=Bundesnormen&Gesetzesnummer=20010321
- Pauschalreisegesetz: https://ris.bka.gv.at/GeltendeFassung.wxe?Abfrage=Bundesnormen&Gesetzesnummer=20009859
- Konsumentenschutzgesetz, insbesondere §§ 31b bis 31f: siehe http://www.ris.bka.gv.at/GeltendeFassung.wxe?Abfrage=Bundesnormen&Gesetzesnummer=10002462
If you require any English-language guidance regarding the above please advise us.
Team4Travel also complies with all UK regulations. Additionally Team 4travel GmbH is a member of ABTA and complies with ABTA's financial criteria for membership.
You haven't found what you were looking for?
You still have unanswered questions or need further informations on topics?
Don't hesitate and just contact our office team.